Because I can’t not share something so divine, so heavenly, so sinfully epic. Even though it’s out of context. Even though it’s past my bedtime. Because I love y’all.
Maca Chocolate Sauce
- 1 heaping tsp Maca
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1 tsp raw vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract
- 1 tsp stevia or raw honey
- Optional 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- Optional 2 tsp cacao nibs
- Almond milk (add until desired consistency, either thick and gooey to drizzle or thinner and more pourable)
- Sprinkle of pink himalayan sea salt
Enjoy poured or drizzled over health dessert recipes such as my superfood ganache, almond butter oat pudding or banana “ice cream.”
Cheers to your holistic wellness!
Pictured is my almond butter oat pudding with organic blueberries and cherries. It is smothered in my superfood chocolate sauce and then topped with bee pollen and goji berries.